RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Micro Gigi stands behind its merchandise. If you are not happy with your purchase, for any reason, please return it to us within 30 days of the date of purchase. Please consult the specific return instructions for all Special Order items. Only unwashed, unworn, or defective merchandise may be returned. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment for price paid or a merchandise exchange. Please insure the contents of the package you are returning for full retail value and keep all shipping receipts, as we can not be responsible for returned merchandise lost in transit. Micro Gigi will only refund the return shipping charges (up to the Standard Delivery rates for returned items) if the return is a result of our error. All returns/exchanges will be shipped back to you at our expense using Standard Delivery.
Credits are processed when we receive the returned merchandise. Please allow up to two billing cycles for the return credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Gifts may be exchanged for the same item or store credit in the amount of the original purchase. Gifts cannot be returned for cash. Gift wrapping charges and the shipping charges are not refundable.
Follow these simple steps to make a return or exchange:
- Verify that your item(s) meet our Return Policy.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org “Return Merchandise Authorization number, or “RMA” number.
- Fill in the Returns form on the reverse side of your packing slip. On the form, you will be able to indicate whether you would like to return the item(s) for credit, or make an exchange. Please circle one of the reasons for your return/exchange.
- Enclose the packing slip in your package.
- Mail return to: MicroGigi.com, PO Box 4655 San Clemente, CA 92674
Items returned must be accompanied by the original packaging and must be in the same condition that they were received. All returns will be inspected prior to a credit being issued. International customers are responsible for any additional duties, taxes brokerage, and insurance fees that may be assessed for returned items shipped internationally. If a shipment is refused for any reason, the purchaser will be charged for the return shipping expenses as well. We recommend that you fully insure any item(s) that you return to just to be safe.